Karnataka postal circle has announced 1048 vacancies for gds post this year. This is a central government job and is announced for every state by Indian postal circle every year. Some details about this are given below:
GDS District Wise Vacancy Official By Karnataka Postal Circle – 2019
Various Criteria To Get The Karnataka Post Office Job – 2019
- Educational qualification
This is a great opportunity for the 10th passed students. One doesn’t need any higher degree of education to apply for this exam. Even if a student has any higher degree of education it won’t be counted as eligibility criteria for this exam. The candidate needs to pass all subjects in matriculation. Only passing will do as any specific percentage is not mentioned in the official notification. The candidates with a compartmental mark on their certificate are allowed to fill the form but would be less preferred than other candidates.
- Computer training and education
A basic degree of the computer will be needed for this exam. The candidate must have undergone through a computer training of minimum 60 days from any private, state or central government recognized computer institute. He or she must submit a certificate proving it. The candidates with the computer as a subject at matriculation level need not submit this certificate.
- Age limit and relaxations as per candidate’s category
Candidates eligible for this post should not be less than 18 yrs of age. This age limitation is for students of all categories. When it comes to the maximum age limit, the general candidates have it up to 40 years while another category candidates enjoy certain relaxations. The OBC candidates have an age relaxation of 3 years while the SC, ST category has it for 5 years. In case of physically disabled candidates, the age relaxation is up to 10 years.
This is a job suitable for the candidates belonging to the state in which the vacancy is announced. Here we are talking about the recruitment of Karnataka Gramin Dak Sevak 2018. So those belonging to the parts of Karnataka in which there is a vacancy, they can surely apply for it. This can be a problem for an outsider as he or she will have to shift in the particular branch of the village he is posted in. In the same process, he will have to submit a declaration letter to the postmaster of the post office in which he is posted.
- The process of the selection of candidates
Candidates are selected for the post on the basis of a merit list that is generated automatically by considering certain points. The basis of this merit list remains the marks obtained by the candidates in their 10th board exams. In the case, if the marks of two candidates are the same then their category is given preference. Also, there is preference given to the female candidates over the male candidates. The computer training certificate is also considered while creating the merit list.
- Application fee to be deposited
Different amount of application fees is taken from different category students. The male candidates from the unreserved or general category have to pay an amount of 100 rupees in order to fill the application form. The female candidates from this category and all the other candidates from the rest of the category need not pay any fees. The fees for the male unreserved category candidates can be paid online or offline. For the offline submission, they will have to visit their nearest post office and will have to submit the fees to the head postmaster the post office counter. This can be done by telling him the registration number of the candidate and then by paying the money. In case of online submission, one will have to visit the official website and will have to fill the application form first. Then comes the option of paying the fees.
How to submit the application form of Andhra Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak 2018 online?
- The first and foremost step that should be taken before filling up the form of this post is to read the official notification.
- After that, a person who wants to apply for this particular post needs to visit the official website of the Indian postal circle.
- Once you are on the website search for the link of application form of Karnataka Gramin dak seva recruitment 2018
- When you open up the home page of Karnataka postal circle, they will ask you to get registered.
- Now, if you have registered already do not click on the registration button once more. Just fill in your registration number and move ahead.
- In case you do not remember your registration number, try to follow the guidelines given there and create a number again.
- After you are done registering yourself, click on the link of the application form.
- Once the link opens up and the form is on the computer screen, start filling up the details in it.
- By details we mean your name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, category, and year of passing your matriculation exam, the name of the board in which you have passed your exam.
- After this, you need to attach a passport size photograph of yours to the form. Along with that attach the important documents required for this post.
- You need to sign these documents, then scan it and then attach it to the form.
- After all, this is done, move ahead to pay your fee. Pay the fees according to the category you belong.
- This is the end of the form filling process.
- Now, check the form twice before submitting to avoid further mistakes. Once you are done checking it click the submit button and you are done filling up the form of Karnataka gds
- Take out the print of the form and keep it with yourself
So, these are certain guidelines for Karnataka gds recruitment 2018, as per the official notification.